PoLoWeR Ku :-)

Thursday, December 2, 2010

Bad day ...

arrrrgggghhhhh ....
today is ma bad day ...
no one here can company me and ma self !!!
feel very bad !!!
aaarrrggghhh ...
until cannot sleep , eat ,even think ...
wat is exctly happen to me ?!
owh !! 
eyra wat happen to u ?!
fight wif him !!
aaaarrrgghhh !!!
feel like want to jump from a high building 
and dead ...
so , no one will heart me ...
include him !!
i thought he would understnd me ,
but he cant ...
why ?!
huh
now i juz feel want to cry 
and
kill ma self ...
i think its thyme , for everbody 
2 understand me and stop hurt me ...
feel hurt when there is hurt ur feeling !!
hahahaha ...
still , hve a thyme for me to laugh ,
even exctly im sad ,
very sad ...
enough !!
now i want try to rest ma self 
and stop thingking bout that juz for a while ...
try to sleep !!
nyte !!!!!
ma lovely blog ...

Welcome To Ma Blog,Enjoyyed Reading Ma Entri,Hope U Like It, Dunt Forget To Leave Ur Comment Yaw ^__^

No comments: